It is never too early to start thinking about skin aging as from the age of 25 the production of collagen (so valuable in keeping skin youthful) decreases. When biological structural changes are combined with damage from external factors such as sun, lifestyle and environmental stresses skin aging is noticeably accelerated.
- Start young to stay young with a good skin care routine
- Address the loss of collagen and elasticity with specially formulated products
- Choose regenerative ingredients to rejuvenate and replenish damaged cells
- The eyes and the lip zone show aging quickly so focus on them
- With sun as the primary cause of photoaging protection is essential