How you treat your skin in this decade creates the foundation of how your skin will age over the years to come.
Don't take good skin for granted; establish a good routine now and you will help your skin manage the aging process so much better. Typically this is also the time when outdoor activities and sun exposure are high on the list so 'safe sun' will make a difference.
- Cleanse and tone twice a day, avoid anything too drying
- Use a gentle exfoliator (AHAs based) to buff away flaky skin
- Include an anti-oxidant rich moisturizer to combat environmental stress
- Protect and prevent future damage by regularly using sunscreen
- Treat your body as this helps shift toxins and boost circulation
The best regime needs great cleansing, choose one without mineral oils (this prevents pores getting clogged), our Deep Cleansing removes impurities even eye make-up and Freshening Tonic will restore the skin's pH balance.
For an active lifestyle Sport Active Cream's combination of vitamins and natural SPF hydrates and protects. Top tip would be to invest in eye care, as this is one of the first places the signs of aging appear.